Carrot and Parsnip Rosti Recipe
Breakfast, lunch, dinner or side serving this recipe is a winner for helping you to hit your veggie quota for the day!
Serves 1 person
40g white potato, peeled and roughly grated
40g parsnips, peeled and roughly grated
40g carrot peeled and roughly grated
1 white onion thinly sliced
1 tsp chopped thyme
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
2 tbsp flour (of your choice, although we recommend unflavoured)
1 tsp salt
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, cover and leave for 10-15 minutes or until the water comes out of the vegetables and the mix becomes stickier.
- Place a medium-sized frying pan onto the heat and add 1 tsp of oil.
- Place the mix in the pan and spread out to fill the pan.
- Cook on one side for 5 minutes or until the rosti begins to colour.
- Carefully flip over and cook on the other side for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Do you need to cut carbohydrates out of your diet to be healthy? - September 21, 2023
- The Dark Side of Low-Calorie Diets: 6 Negative Impacts on Your Health - September 18, 2023
- Za’atar Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Yoghurt - September 14, 2023