Carrot and Parsnip Rosti Recipe
Breakfast, lunch, dinner or side serving this recipe is a winner for helping you to hit your veggie quota for the day!
Serves 1 person
40g white potato, peeled and roughly grated
40g parsnips, peeled and roughly grated
40g carrot peeled and roughly grated
1 white onion thinly sliced
1 tsp chopped thyme
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
2 tbsp flour (of your choice, although we recommend unflavoured)
1 tsp salt
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, cover and leave for 10-15 minutes or until the water comes out of the vegetables and the mix becomes stickier.
- Place a medium-sized frying pan onto the heat and add 1 tsp of oil.
- Place the mix in the pan and spread out to fill the pan.
- Cook on one side for 5 minutes or until the rosti begins to colour.
- Carefully flip over and cook on the other side for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- The FFF Complete Guide to Meal Prep - September 14, 2021
- What is the Best Meal Replacement for Weight Loss? - September 9, 2021
- Fad Diets Explained: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - August 18, 2021