CF open 19.4: Greek Style Cod
This week to support the gruelling 19.4, we bring you a Greek style cod dish, complete with a big serving of greens and tzatziki made from scratch!
Ingredients (serves 2)
2 Cod fillets
+ 1 Lemon (juiced and zested)
+ 1 Clove of Garlic
+ 1 Small bunch of parsley finely diced
+ 1tsp Coriander seeds
+ 2tsp Sweet paprika
+ 1tsp Cumin seeds
+ 50g Kale
+ 100g Baby spinach
+ 100g Savoy cabbage
+ 1 Handful of peas
+ ½ Head broccoli (florets cut off stalk)
+ 2tbsp Tahini
+ 60g Yoghurt
+ 1tbsp Mint (thinly sliced)
+ 1tbsp Dill (chopped)
+ 30g Cucumber (grated)
+ 1 lemon (zested and juiced)
1. Dry fry coriander, paprika and cumin.
2. Blend the spices down and mix with salt .
3. Season the cod with the spice mix.
4. Place the cod onto a baking tray and then bake in the oven at 200c for 10 minutes.
5. When the cod comes out of the oven finish with chopped parsley and lemon juice.
6. Steam the kale, spinach and cabbage and broccoli.
7. Add the cooked greens to a pan with a dash of oil, add the peas and tahini.
8. To make the tzatziki, place the yoghurt into a bowl, add the mint, dill, cucumber and lemon juice and zest and mix together.
9. Serve the cod and greens with your tzatziki on the side.
[av_image src=’https://freshfitnessfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Andy-Slater-Executive-Chef.png’ attachment=’2805′ attachment_size=’full’ align=’center’ styling=” hover=” link=” target=” caption=” font_size=” appearance=” overlay_opacity=’0.4′ overlay_color=’#000000′ overlay_text_color=’#ffffff’ animation=’no-animation’ custom_class=” admin_preview_bg=”][/av_image]
Why not let Andy do the cooking for you?
[av_button label=’Check out our meal plans here’ link=’manually,http://https://freshfitnessfood.com/packages/’ link_target=’_blank’ size=’large’ position=’center’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’grey’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’ custom_class=” admin_preview_bg=”]