FFF's Top Timesaving Hacks
Efficiency and diligence are not skills we all share, but they are those held by our team, especially FFF nutritionist Robin Swinkels who’s pulled together some of our top tips to help you FFFind your time, and make the most of your day…
- Prepare your bag the night before. Pack your gym clothes, any snacks etc, so that all you need to do when you get up is just roll out of bed, put on clothes and grab your bag. It’s easier to stay up later than to get up earlier for most.
- Take an hour on Sunday to plan the week ahead, including your training sessions, meals, meetings, any events out of work as well as errands you need to run. Planning ahead saves time and allows you to get everything done in the most efficient way possible.
- Have a designated area for key items you need every day, so for example a spot near the door where you keep items like your wallet, keys, beauty essentials. This means you won’t waste time running around the house looking for these things.
- Get up an hour earlier, most of the time spent after work is not used efficiently because you’re tired and mentally you’re fatigued from the day. On top of that, the rest of the world is still asleep at 6am so you’ll get less distractions from messages, calls and you’ll be able to focus on what you need to get done.
- BUT, if you were to ask us our number one timesaving trick, we’d have to credit the bag. Forever by our side, ensuring hours are saved, and stress is forgotten providing the fuel we need to tackle the busy days.
Fancy getting your hands on our number one timesaving trick? Chat to our team here!