Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
What’s better than well-done veg? Well done veg, stuffed with more meat-free goodness! This recipe is a great addition to your meat-free Monday rotation.
Ingredients (serves 2)
2 red peppers (cut in half, seeds removed)
100 g cooked quinoa
1 small red onion (diced)
1 cloves of garlic (minced)
1 tsp paprika
1 small courgette (grated)
1 Tbs tomato paste
1 tsp oil
1. Place a pan on the heat, add a tsp of oil.
2. Once the oil is hot add the red onions and cook for 4 minutes, moving regularly.
3. Add the garlic and paprika and cook for a further 2 minutes.
4. Add the tomato paste into the pan and cook out for 5 minutes.
5. Add the courgette and cooked quinoa, and mix in until fully incorporated.
6. Stuff the mix into the peppers and place them on a baking tray
7. Place the tray into the oven and cook for around 30 minutes at 180c
Why not let Andy do the cooking for you?
- Do you need to cut carbohydrates out of your diet to be healthy? - September 21, 2023
- The Dark Side of Low-Calorie Diets: 6 Negative Impacts on Your Health - September 18, 2023
- Za’atar Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Yoghurt - September 14, 2023