Salmon, Dill and Watercress Omelette
Salmon, asparagus and dill omelette with watercress
Salmon, asparagus and dill omelette
100g salmon (roasted and flaked down, smoked salmon can also be used for this)
15g dill (finely chopped)
1 bunch asparagus
100ml egg white
2 tsp olive oil
- Crack the whole eggs into a jug and pour in the separate egg white.
- Whisk together until the egg white is fully incorporated into the eggs
- Place a pan on a medium heat and add 1 tsp olive oil.
- Whilst the pan gets hot take the asparagus and chop into 1cm rounds.
- Add the chopped asparagus to the pan.
- Cook the asparagus for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally
- Pour the asparagus onto a plate lined with kitchen paper
- Wipe the pan out with some kitchen roll, and add another 1 tsp olive oil to the pan
- Once the oil is hot, add ¼ of the egg mixture and stir from the outside in folding the eggs over.
- Add ¼ of the salmon, dill and asparagus and mix into the omelette as it cooks
- Fold the omelette in half and serve (repeat another 3 times) to create 4 delicious omelettes
Latest posts by phillip (see all)
- Savoury Vietnamese Crepes, topped with Umami Mushrooms - February 12, 2018
- Whey too good not to try Pancakes - February 12, 2018
- Salmon, Dill and Watercress Omelette - February 5, 2018