Tag archives: sugar cravings

Why Do We Crave Sugar and How to Manage It

Lead us not into temptation, just tell us where it is. We’ll find it  – Sam Levenson, comedian Cravings, what causes them? Cravings, we (almost) all have them. Research indicates 100% of women and almost 70% of men experience cravings at some point (2), though I am not sure I believe the remaining 30% of […]