THAI RED BEEF CURRY RECIPE
Of course, we've gone one better than your classic and put a health twist on our Thai favourite, with our Thai Red Beef Curry.
- 100g beef bavette
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 100ml coconut milk
- 95g broccoli
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 100g brown rice
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp lemongrass
- Coconut flakes
- 1/2 a chilli, sliced
1. Heat a little olive oil in a large frying pan and fry the beef until browned on the outside.
2. Add the curry powder and cook for another minute until the meat is covered.
3. Pour in the coconut milk, bring to the boil, cover and then reduce to a simmer for 30-45 minutes until the beef is tender.
4. Sprinkle the broccoli with chilli powder and roast for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
5. Cover the rice with cold water, adding lemongrass and ginger to the saucepan.
6. Bring to the boil and turn off the heat, cover and let stand until fluffy.
7. Serve together, adding the sliced chilli and coconut flakes to garnish.
Protein 33g, Carbs 27g, Fat 8g= 348kcal