Double Chocolate Vegan Doughnuts
Crosstown are great, but sadly perhaps not something one should enjoy every day. These on the other hand…
- 50g gluten free flour
- 25g vegan vanilla protein
- 70g maple syrup
- 50g cacoa powder
- 2g bicarbonate soda
- 2.5g salt
- 40g coconut oil
- Drop of vanilla essence
- 40g almond milk
- 12g maple syrup
- 4g cacao powder
- 4g coconut oil
- Pre-heat oven to 180c
- For the doughnuts mix the dry ingredients together.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix in the maple syrup, slowly add to the dry mix
- Mix together the almond milk and the vanilla essence.
- Add the almond milk slowly to the mix.
- Pour into piping bags and grease the doughnut rings.
- Pipe into doughnut rings.
- Place the trays into the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove and leave to cool slightly
Wondering what else you can find on our plant based menu? Find out here!