PB&J Protein Blondie
PB&J, the mix renowned for making any day better, and any sandwich sumptuous. But what about brownies, or better still blondies? Shouldn’t they too have a chance to charm this combo?
We’ve given it the green light, bringing you our PB&J brownie…
40g Maple syrup
95g Coconut flour
25g Vegan vanilla protein
315g Frozen strawberry
165g Peanut butter
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Grease and line a 22cm square tin with baking parchment.
- Steam frozen cauliflower florets and blend.
- Soak the dates and blend.
- Mix cauliflower, dates, coconut flour, vegan vanilla protein, salt, peanut butter and water.
- Bake the mix for 30 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
- Leave to cool in the tray.
- While the mix is baking defrost the strawberries and blend, put onto the boil in a high sided pot and mix the maple syrup with the pectin.
- Whisk in the pectin mixture and leave to boil for 5mins at 90c being careful of hot splashes.
- Once the blondie is cooled add the strawberry jelly mix on top.
- Leave to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with freeze-dried strawberry pieces and slice.
- Eating Disorders in Men: EDAW 2023 - March 3, 2023
- How to Spot a Diet Fad - February 21, 2023
- Sports Supplementation – Is It Worth the Hype? - January 23, 2023