Za’atar Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Yoghurt
In the UK, cauliflower is in season between June to October, so we thought we’d put together a quick and easy recipe for you to make the most of this underrated vegetable! It’s not quite cauliflower cheese season, but we think this could be up there with our favourite, lighter alternatives.
This Za’atar roasted cauliflower with tahini yoghurt will bring some Middle Eastern-inspired flavours to your table. It can be enjoyed as a side dish or as a flavourful vegetarian snack.
- 1 Head of cauliflower
- 10g Za’atar
- 100g Greek yoghurt
- 50g tahini
- 3 Breakfast radishes, finely sliced
- Handful pomegranate seeds
- Half a bunch of parsley, chopped
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Olive oil and salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and mix with olive oil and za’atar.
- Season with salt and pepper and roast for 6-8 until golden.
- Combine the yoghurt, tahini and lemon juice, and season to taste.
- Spoon onto plates and top with the roast cauliflower, then garnish with pomegranate, finely sliced radishes and chopped parsley.
If you enjoy this recipe, be sure to visit our recipes page right here, where you can explore a wider array of our mouthwatering culinary creations!
Fresh Fitness Food provides personalised meal plans delivered straight to your door, ensuring not only that you have the nutrients you need to manage your stress levels, but also that you have the time usually spent shopping, cooking and washing up, to engage in your favourite stress-reducing activity. To discuss which nutrition plan is right for you, book a call with our in-house nutrition team here.
Order today and start smashing your goals with personalised nutrition!
Get £60 off a 5-day trial with code: BLOG60. Start your trial here