Apricot Buckwheat Pancakes
Our pancakes have levelled up. These fluffy breakfast delights are easy to make and can be rustled up using ingredients you likely already have in the cupboards. In true FFF style, they have a good serving of protein to keep you both full and fuelled throughout the morning and just the right level of sweetness to melt in your mouth.
Plus they’re gluten free and vegan, and you can also easily adapt them based on whatever toppings you fancy.
Makes 1 portion.
- 65g buckwheat flour
- Fresh apricot, diced 50g
- Dried apricot, finely chopped 25g
- Vegan vanilla protein 10g
- Oat milk 110g
- Baking powder 2g
- Maple syrup 4g
- Olive oil 4g
- Mix all ingredients together
- Heat a 15cm non-stick pan over a medium heat
- Add a ladleful of pancake mix to the pan to a height of 1cm
- Cook over a medium heat until the pancake starts to get golden around the edges, then flip and cook for a few more minutes on the other side to ensure it is cooked through
- Serve with fresh apricots, mint and almond butter
Fresh Fitness Food provides personalised meals plans delivered straight to your door, ensuring not only that you have the nutrients you need to manage your stress levels, but also that you have the time usually spent shopping, cooking and washing up, to engage in your favourite stress reducing activity. To discuss which nutrition plan is right for you, book a call with our in-house nutrition team here.
Order today and start smashing your goals with personalised nutrition!
Get £50 off a 5-day trial with code: BLOG50