Sometimes a simple dish is all you really need to delight the tastebuds!
This is one classic that we can't live without. It's a simple spin on your usual meal prep suspects, only we've spiced things up to bring you an abundance of flavours and a truly delicious dish.
If you can't have honey due to dietary requirements, you can swap this for maple syrup and if white rice isn't your thing, try another grain of choice. With most you can follow the same steps!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 15g cajun seasoning
- 5g honey
- Preheat the oven to 200c
- Mix all of the ingredients together, making sure the chicken is completely coated.
- Place the chicken onto a tray, place the tray into the preheated oven.
- Cook the chicken for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked the whole way through leave to rest for 5-10 minutes then slice into thin 0.5cm slices.
- 1 head broccoli
- 1tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 cloves garlic
- splash of olive oil
- Take the florets off the broccoli, slice the bottom off the stalk, cut into 1/4's lengthwise then slice into 1/2 - 1 inch cubes.
- Mix all ingredients together then place onto a tray and cook in an oven for 15 minutes at 200c.
- 100g white rice
- 300g water
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- small bunch of coriander sliced.
- Place the rice into a pan and pour over the water.
- Bring up to the boil, leave to boil for 2-3 minutes then cover the pan with a lid and turn off the heat.
- After 10 minutes, fluff up the rice with a fork and mix through the lime and coriander.