Ferrero Rocher Balls – Recipe
These Ferrero Rocher balls are the perfect accompaniment to a cuppa, and you can whip them up in no time!
– 187g dark chocolate drops
– 175g coconut milk
– 75g maple syrup
– 6g instant coffee (ground)
– 225g hazelnut butter
– 75g vanilla protein
– 75g gluten free filo pastry (fine sheets of ready made pastry)
-Place filo pastry into oven and bake at 160 until crispy.
– Pop baked filo into a blender and pulse until it breaks down into small pieces.
– Add all ingredients except hazelnuts to blender and blend until smooth.
– Remove from blender and mix with ground hazelnuts.
– Roll into balls and coat in the crispy filo.
- Recipe: Fluffy Pancakes with Raspberry Compote and Peanut Butter - February 21, 2023
- 7 Tips to Make the Perfect Pancakes Every Time - February 21, 2023
- How Advice on Eating Habits has Changed Over the Years - February 10, 2023