Pea, Mint and Feta Frittata
Whether the weather shows it or not, spring is here and we’re focusing on fresh, seasonal dishes to bring some lightness to our lives, even if it’s a bit grey outside.
This frittata contains handfuls of goodness from all the veggies plus a punch of protein from the eggs and fat from the feta for a well-rounded, delicious meal.
Makes 6 portions
- 12 medium eggs
- 260g peas (fresh or frozen and defrosted)
- 130g broad beans (fresh or frozen and defrosted)
- 15g fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A little olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 150c
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, then stir in the peas, broad beans, mint, feta, salt and pepper
- Place a 20cm ovenproof non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, add a little olive oil to the pan then pour in the egg mix. Leave to cook 2 minutes then move the pan into the oven to cook for a further 18 minutes or until the frittata has just set in the centre
- Turn the frittata out onto a chopping board, portion and serve with a side salad
Enjoy! If you make this, tag us on Instagram so we can see – @freshfitnessfood