Pea, Mint and Feta Frittata Recipe
Spring is officially here after what seems like a long, long winter and the sunny vibes are strong. We’re focusing on fresh, seasonal dishes to keep that lightness to our lives.
This frittata contains handfuls of goodness from all the veggies plus a punch of protein from the eggs and fat from the feta for a well-rounded, delicious meal.
Makes 6 portions
- 12 medium eggs
- 260g peas (fresh or frozen and defrosted)
- 130g broad beans (fresh or frozen and defrosted)
- 15g fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A little olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 150c
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, then stir in the peas, broad beans, mint, feta, salt and pepper
- Place a 20cm ovenproof non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, add a little olive oil to the pan then pour in the egg mix. Leave to cook 2 minutes then move the pan into the oven to cook for a further 18 minutes or until the frittata has just set in the centre
- Turn the frittata out onto a chopping board, portion and serve with a side salad
Enjoy! If you make this, tag us on Instagram so we can see – @freshfitnessfood
Fresh Fitness Food provides personalised meal plans delivered straight to your door, ensuring not only that you have the nutrients you need to manage your stress levels, but also that you have the time usually spent shopping, cooking and washing up, to engage in your favourite stress-reducing activity. To discuss which nutrition plan is right for you, book a call with our in-house nutrition team here.
Order today and start smashing your goals with personalised nutrition!
Get £50 off a 5-day trial with code: BLOG50. Start your trial here
- Where to Start with Fat Loss? - December 21, 2022
- Should You Exercise with a Hangover? - December 16, 2022
- How To Get More Sleep - November 21, 2022