Chocolate Protein Brownie Bircher
Are you looking for a delicious bircher muesli recipe? Look no further we have your needs covered with this our tasty chocolate protein brownie bircher to tantalise your tastebuds. It’s simple to rustle up in minutes and leave in the fridge overnight.
100g GF oats
1tsp Maple syrup
1x scoop (30g) Chocolate protein
200g Almond milk
1tsp Cacao powder
Favoured toppings for the bircher:
Manilife peanut butter, dark chocolate chips, chocolate brownie, cacao Nibs, mixed nuts.
1. Caramelise the banana in the maple syrup, add water and cook down to a puree.
2. Mix all ingredients together the day before eating, and leave in the fridge overnight to set.
3. In the morning enjoy with your favourite toppings. We’ve stated our favourites above.
Want to try something a little more savoury for breakfast? Why not check out our Shashuka Baked Eggs?
- The FFF Complete Guide to Meal Prep - September 14, 2021
- What is the Best Meal Replacement for Weight Loss? - September 9, 2021
- Fad Diets Explained: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - August 18, 2021