Kung Po Turkey Stir fry recipe
19.2 is here. Another workout, and another recipe to fill up on post work out. Kung Po Turkey stir fry is full of nutrients, lean protein and whole grain carbs – just what you need to recover and get the body back to tip top condition..ready for 19.3
Ingredients (serves 2):
300g of Turkey breast strips
2 tsp Soy sauce
2 tsp Coconut oil
2 tsp Lime juice
1 small piece of Ginger
1 red chilli
1 stalk of Coriander
1 green pepper
1 Red pepper
Packet of baby corn
Bok choi (approx. 6 pieces)
½ cup of brown rice
1. Start by prepping the vegetables. Slice peppers, bok choi, carrot, baby corn and shallot into similar size sticks, nice and thin.
2. Chop the ginger, chilli and coriander and set aside.
3. Heat a large wok to a high heat and add the coconut oil, then the turkey. Once sealed off, add the chopped chilli mix, quickly saute then add all of your vegetables followed by the sauces.
4. Cook on a high heat quickly and move the ingredient around a lot to help evenly cook. Once the vegetables start to soften and the meat is cooked through its ready!
5. While the stir-fry is cooking bring a small pot to the boil and boil your brown rice until soft, then strain off and plate up ready for the stir-fry.
6. Plate the stir-fry on top of your rice and pour the remaining juices over the top to finish.