Crispy Lemony Tofu Salad Bowl
A rainbow in a bowl! Packed with plenty of colour and flavour this bowl of goodness includes a great variety of vegetables and tofu offers a great plant-based source of protein for veggies and non-veggies alike.
Makes 1 portion.
- 150g tofu diced
- 40g shredded red cabbage
- 40g shredded white cabbage
- 20g cherry tomatoes halved
- 15g of sweetcorn kernels, cut from the cob
- 30g finely sliced peppers
- 40g cooked quinoa
- A handful of salad leaves
- 10g small florets cauliflower
- 2 asparagus spears, finely sliced
- 8g pumpkin seeds
- pinch of dried parsley
- 20g carrots, peeled and sliced into fine batons
- 1 tsp olive oil, or oil spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp buckwheat flour
- In a large frying pan warm the olive oil over a medium heat
- Mix the tofu with the buckwheat flour, and lift it into the frying pan, shaking off any excess flour
- Move the tofu around the pan with a wooden spoon until it is evenly coloured, then add the dried parsley, half of the lemon juice a pinch of salt and remove from the heat
- Thoroughly wash and drain all the fresh vegetables
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl with the tofu on top, then squeeze over the rest of the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
Fresh Fitness Food provides personalised meals plans delivered straight to your door, ensuring not only that you have the nutrients you need to manage your stress levels, but also that you have the time usually spent shopping, cooking and washing up, to engage in your favourite stress reducing activity. To discuss which nutrition plan is right for you, book a call with our in-house nutrition team here.
Order today and start smashing your goals with personalised nutrition!
Get £50 off a 5-day trial with code: BLOG50