Recipe: Root Vegetable Rosti
100% Delicious and perfectly crispy…this rosti recipe is something quite unforgettable. Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner, it’s sure to be a memorable dish for anyone you choose to share it with.
SERVING SIZE: 1 person
40g white potato, peeled and roughly grated
40g parsnips, peeled and roughly grated
40g carrot peeled and roughly grated
1 white onion thinly sliced
1 tsp chopped thyme
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
2 tbsp flour
1 tsp salt
1) Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, cover and leave for 10-15 minutes or until the water comes out of the vegetables and the mix becomes stickier.
2) Place a medium sized frying pan onto the heat and add 1 tsp of oil
3) Place the mix in the pan and push out to fill the pan.
4) Cook on one side for 5 minutes or until the rosti begins to colour.
5) Carefully flip over and cook on the other side for a further 5 minutes.
Or, if you would rather our dedicated chefs prepare it, and have it arrive on your door step…click here to order!
- Eating Disorders in Men: EDAW 2023 - March 3, 2023
- How to Spot a Diet Fad - February 21, 2023
- Sports Supplementation – Is It Worth the Hype? - January 23, 2023